We’ve got this role covered right now. But there may come a time when we're looking to add a second skilled upholstery and final assembly whiz to help us serve more clients.
If this sounds like you, reach out so we can talk more when it's time to expand our krew.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a meticulous nature and good attention to detail.
- You're patient, able to follow instruction, but also able to work autonomously.
- You have the physical ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and occasionally work in tight spaces.
- People say you've got a good temperament, attention to detail, outstanding work ethic, sense of humor, and integrity.
- You're okay with getting dirty.
- You can function well in a team environment.
- Obviously, you know how to sew and cut a straight line and either already know how or are comfortable learning how to use an industrial sewing machine.
- You've got hog nose pliers and you aren't afraid to use them.
- Must also be up for learning how to help with final assembly work.
Custom VW Interiors and Final Assembly, Finishing It Right
We offer custom VW interiors to all of our clients. Some come to the shop only to have their headliner, door cards, or carpet replaced. But most of the work you'll do is for our full restoration clients. Sometimes, they've seen interior bits they love and just need us to order and install them. Other times, we've had clients who want something completely original and custom designed for their ride.
If this sounds like you, you've got an artist inside. Custom is custom.