We love a restoration project with heart, and Bo’s Bus has that in spades. PB brought us this 1979 VW Transporter Bus, a 70th birthday present for himself… but also a vehicle who’s most glorious years are yet to come. PB makes rescue runs for Crossing Paths Animal Rescue, an organization that rescues pets from kill shelters and transports them up north to be adopted.
Bo’s Bus is taking shape nicely, and will not only save countless pets’ lives – but look mighty fine in the process. Its first trip, though, will be a journey around the USA – good way to break her in!
The juicy details we’ve got planned:
- 2.0 Litre Re-Built Bus Engine
- Red Nine Design Independent Front Suspension
- Air Conditioning
- Removable Rear and Middle Seats
- Marine Grade Vinyl Covers
- Painted ABS Door Panels for Easy Clean-Up
Red Nine Independent Suspension
2.0 Litre Fully Rebuilt Bus Engine